11 November 2010

Battery Improvements

The weirdest thing is going on. I've never experienced this before.
But after nine days of charging each night, it seems like the battery is "conditioned" and the charge is lasting longer in daily use.

It may be that I was playing more with my Optimus  7 in the early days. But I think my daytime use is pretty consistent. Approximately 70-90 mins of surfing and fiddling in things like Facebook, checking emails  all day and maybe a couple of dozen of fairly short calls.
Anyway, yesterday was a long work day. Left home at 8am and got him 10:30pm. I was concerned that I wouldn't have juice to call a taxi to get home, but the trusty Opti7 lasted 14 hours with juice to spare.
Of course I don't know how much spare juice, because there is no % Meter. Lets hope MSFT fixes that in a future update.

1 comment:

  1. ya I experienced the battery improvement after a week or two as well.

    ReplyDelete